- How to connect with your body and REALLY listen to lose weight…
- Peace with your weight. Peace with your body. Peace with you.
- Back Pain Due to Dairy and Rice
- The Flood Of Soy Into YOUR Body: The 5 Most Dangerous Reasons Not To Eat Soy
- Healthy Weight Loss Snacks For Busy Moms
- 2 Easy Tactics On How To Avoid Feeling Tempted And Deprived At Holiday Parties!
- Exclusive Interview With Founder Of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition TM, Reed Davis! Topic: The Damaging Affects Gluten
Chocolate Chip Gluten Free Pancakes
Today, I made the best breakfast ever! I was craving chocolate chip pancakes…an old childhood memory when my mom use to make me chocolate chip pancakes before running off to school.
If you are like me and love chocolate, are sensitive to gluten (a protein in grains except for rice, millet, buckwheat, and corn) then you will love this yummy recipe because you won’t feel like you are missing out at ALL!
I have been dying to share this with you, so enjoy!
(BTW, make sure that you have some type of animal protein with the chocolate chip pancakes so that your blood sugar crash).
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 Cup Organic Gluten Free Pancake and Baking MIx (Arrowhead Mills)
1 egg beaten (Grazin’ Angus Acres- the best eggs ever)
1 TBSP of Coconut Oil
1 TBSP of Manuka Honey (the best) or Raw Honey
1/4 cup of filtered water or raw organic milk (www.realmilk.com)
SunSpire Organic Chocolate Chips 65% Cacao (I like this brand because there is no soy lecithin)
Organic Ground Cinnamon to taste
Organic Gluten Free Vanilla Extract to taste
Ghee (used to oil cast iron skillet or stainless steel pan)
1. Stir all ingredients only until lumps disappear (add chocolate chips to your liking)
2. Cook on preheated skillet (375°F-400°F) oiled with ghee or coconut oil, turn when bubbles form on surface and edges begin to dry
3. Serve with raw butter/organic grass-fed butter (Organic Valley), and maple syrup
Enjoy! I sure did!